The project description provides a description of the project and explains the method of evaluation of the project. The project description will:
- Describe the participants involved (e.g., teachers, students, parents);
- Discuss the setting of the project (classroom, school, teaching team);
- Provide a timeline for implementing various tasks (teach lessons, meetings to assess student work);
- Discuss how and when you will meet with your peer group; and
- Explain how and when you will collect data and assess the effectiveness of the project. To help you plan your data collection and analysis, please review the Data Triangulation Matrix, Data Collection Strategy,
Provide a timeline for implementing various tasks (teach lessons, meetings to assessment student work).