Monday, June 27, 2016

Tunbridge School Brain Unit

What I need for tomorrow?

After some discussion with Ken, it was helpful to narrow down the topics that might be most important for a Brain Unit with students at Tunbridge.  For tomorrow, I hope to dive deeper into the following broad topics:
  • Growth Mindset
  • How Memory Forms
  • Brain Health
  • Brain Improvements and Impairments
 I also hope to think about the logistics of a brain curriculum for our students.  How will we teach them?  How will we assess them?  The idea of having students teach the teachers about how their brains learn is really intriguing to me. 

Therefore, I will need some time to learn about these topics on my own, and some time working with Dan to develop the curriculum we plan to use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment